Working with the customers and clients to:
- Provide Qualified Quotations from our wide range of qualified suppliers to meet your product needs.
- Help develop the products to meet our manufacturing capabilities.
- Support Sales in the development of new products and manufacturing processes.
- Provide assistance to the purchasing staff in the procurement of special product’s that may be required for the development of new business opportunities.
- Support your engineering team with regular updates on new manufacturing technologies and capabilities.
- Direction One; Is spending significant time with the customer to learn about their manufacturing and product requirements and then promote those needs to the manufacturers of those products.
- Direction Two; Invest in face time with the supplier and customer to assure everyone understands the requirements and capabilities for the production and use of the product.
- Introduce customers to the manufacturers products and process capabilities.
- Assist in the introduction of new products and processes using our engineered sales approach; Economics through Innovation and Design for Manufacturability
- Improve current customer and supplier confidence as needed.
- Increase the manufacturers competitive position through innovative product development, engineered solutions and reduced selling costs
- Provide customers with new process options and optimum product satisfaction.
- Improve customer and supplier confidence through the quick development of competitive quotations, consistent follow up, and quality service.